Elysee Smile Design
With Elysee Smile Design (ESD), an ideal design is created based on a facial analysis and the golden ratio. This is a unique opportunity to provide your patient with a visual example of the treatment’s end result. You can also use ESD to discuss a multidisciplinary approach within your practice.
You send the analog or digital impression to Elysee Dental.
On the order form, you specify whether it concerns the upper and/or lower jaw and what the desired aesthetic end result is. You send the patient’s photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patient’s Treatment Process
- You take a digital or analog impression of the patient’s teeth.
- Next, you take three photos following Elysee Dental’s simple photo protocol.
- Once we receive your impression, we will send you an ESD design within a few days.
- You can review the design and make any necessary changes.
- Upon approval of the design, we will print the model and create a putty mold.
- You can place this putty mold in the patient’s mouth with resin.
Now, your patient can see the aesthetic end result of the treatment they can undergo. Having this visual design in mind can make it easier for them to accept and commit to the often lengthy treatments.