Crown and Bridge Work
Forma® CadTransitionals are more than just temporary crowns or bridges. In situations with longer interim phases between preparation and the final restoration, digitally designed (Computer Aided Design) polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) transitionals are an excellent solution. They are also indispensable for immediate (temporary) restorations and guided tissue management in implant prosthodontics.
Based on a conventional (alginate) impression or an intraoral scan, temporary restorations are milled from a solid PMMA disc.
Due to the industrial polymerization technique of the PMMA disc and the highly accurate computer-controlled milling technique, a temporary restoration is obtained that cannot be compared to conventional manufacturing using powder-liquid or chairside polymerization.
- Time savings (‘eggshell’ technique).
- Excellent aesthetics: color stability, translucency, and natural fluorescence.
- Easy to modify and finish.
- Reduced plaque retention due to the extremely smooth surface structure.
- Compatible with all temporary cements.