- To improve the functionality of the website.
- To make using the website easier.
- To measure whether visitors can easily find the desired information on our website.
What cookies do we use on our website?
By using permanent cookies, we ensure that you don’t have to perform certain actions again. We recognize the preferences you’ve provided during a previous visit to our website. This saves you time and makes the website more user-friendly. You can delete permanent cookies via the settings of your browser.
Session cookies are used during your visit and are automatically deleted when you close the browser. We remember which parts you viewed during a visit and tailor our services to them.
Google Analytics cookies
Via our website, Google places cookies as part of the ‘Analytics service.’ We use this service to track visitor behavior and obtain reports on how visitors use our website. Based on this, we can then improve the website. This doesn’t involve remembering personal data but rather tracking your actions on the website.
Social media cookies
On our website, you’ll find buttons that allow you to promote our posts or webpages on social media. Think of ‘liking’ on Facebook or sending a ‘tweet’ on Twitter. These buttons work via pieces of code that come directly from the social media platforms. Cookies are placed via this code. We have no control over this. The social media platforms explain in their privacy statements what they do with your data via cookies.
Our Own Tracking Cookies
We request a tracking cookie as soon as you visit a website within our network. This allows us to determine that you’ve visited not only our website but also the other website(s) in our network. The profile built from this is not linked to your name, address, email address, and the like but is solely used to align advertisements with your profile, making them as relevant as possible to you.
Right to Access, Correct, or Delete
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data. You can contact us for this purpose. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself.
Enabling, Disabling, and Deleting Cookies
You can find more information about enabling, disabling, and deleting cookies in the instructions and/or using the Help function of your browser.
More information about cookies can be found on the websites of Cookierecht and the Consumentenbond.
It may happen unexpectedly that there is a weakness in one of our systems. If you discover a vulnerability, we ask you to report it as soon as possible so that we can take the necessary measures.
We ask you to:
- Report the vulnerability to us as soon as possible after discovery;
- Register via email at IT@elysee-dental.nl. Elysee Dental will send you an invitation to communicate the found vulnerability securely (using encryption);
- Provide enough information via secure communication to reproduce the problem so that we can fix it as soon as possible. Usually, the IP address or URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability are sufficient, but more information may be needed for complex vulnerabilities;
- Not share information about the security problem with others until it is resolved;
- Act responsibly with knowledge of the security problem by not taking actions beyond what is necessary to demonstrate the security problem;
- Understand that any information from Elysee Dental systems is subject to confidentiality and privacy laws, and disclosing such information is illegal.
You can expect from us:
- If your report meets the above conditions, we will not take legal action against your report. We treat your report as strictly confidential and do not share personal data with third parties without your explicit permission, unless required by law or by a court order.
- We will send you an acknowledgment of receipt within 2 working days.
- We will respond to your report within 5 working days with our assessment of the report and an expected date for a solution.
- We will keep you informed of the progress. We will resolve the security problem you identified in a system within a reasonable time. We will mutually determine when and how this will be published.
- If you wish, we can mention your name as the discoverer of the reported vulnerability through mutual agreement.
- As a token of appreciation for your help, we offer a humorous reward for each report of a security problem that is unknown to us and is serious. The reward will never be in monetary form.